Career Interest(s) Discovery
Do you find yourself asking the following questions?
- What am I well suited to do and what would I really enjoy?
- Once I pick a new direction, how can I find out if the compensation would be adequate to meet my needs?
- Would additional education be required?
- Who will hire me in the area where I want to live?
- What type of resume works best?
- How do I use the Internet in my job search?
- I know I need to network, but I’m not sure how, plus I don’t have a lot of contacts!
- How can I make sure I present myself effectively in interviews?
- Is it appropriate to negotiate once I have received an offer?
Our Career Assessment and Marketing Plan
1) Assesment: Utilize a variety of professional career assessment instruments in combination with a detailed background review to identify viable career options.
2) Goal Setting: Evaluate options based on designated parameters and choose those that represent the best fit for both the short and long term.
3) Planning: How will I get there? Develop a detailed marketing plan that will enable you to reach your goals in a timely manner.
4) Development: What tools will I need? Create resumes and letters designed specifically for your occupational goals, enhance networking, interviewing, and negotiating skills, and build an effective contact network.
5) Implementation: Work the plan. Apply the skills and techniques you have learned with persistence and determination assisted and supported by the CC team.