Expert Career Guidance in Denver, Colorado
Colorado Careers’ Client Pledge
What you can expect from us.
What you can expect from our team:
- You will be treated in a professional manner at all times
- Your job search and career transition needs will be our priority and will always be provided in a timely manner
- You will clearly understand what services to expect and the period of time they will be available
- You will have open access to your career consultant throughout the duration of your program
- You may elect to repeat or modify specific services if not satisfied
The program you choose will be designed with a wide range of services:
- Advice, guidance, and consulting regarding career assessment, job search strategies and techniques, identification of transferable assets and skills.
- Analysis and matching to pinpoint the best career path
- Personal product branding
- Guidance and preparation of marketing and collateral documents, such as resumes, bios, cover letters, focus letters.
- Identification and introduction to key contacts and associations in your targeted geographic areas
- Ongoing consulting for interview and post-interview techniques
- Negotiation strategies to enhance optimal compensation packages
- Training in effective networking skills
- Assistance in targeting potential employers
- Up-to-the minute job market knowledge to better understand what employers are looking for in key hires
- A clear focus on your career transition goals
President and Owner